Monday, October 26, 2009

It's only Fair...

EEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was invited to join Lydia and Carroll this year at the NC State Fair! Whoo hoo!!!
On to the grub!
Now, wait... what's this? I just went to upload my photos and I notice that I only have pictures of the milk shakes?! I must have been too wrapped up in Fries and Funnel Cake! I guess for more documentation, you'll have to visit Lydia & Carroll's blogs.

"Partners in Cream"

NC State Chocolate Ice Cream Milkshake (yeah, baby!)


Carroll blinked...
Yes, (sigh) they're my new best friends!

No, Lydia, even Mr. Hotdog doesn't want your sugar-free milkshake... I don't know what she was thinking. Perhaps it was brain freeze... or maybe her mind was slowed by all the greasy foods we ingested... As a side note, I was very proud of Patience for winning 3 ribbons on her 4 entries! I'll let her post about that on her blog :o) That girl can do anything!

3 comments:

Heather Mattern said...

Looks like you all had a lot of fun! Im Lydias friend and have heard so many great things about your family! I look forward to meeting you!

Lydia said...

YAY!!!! I really enjoyed spending "food" time with you:) And HEY!!!! That milkshake was probably the healthiest thing I had all night:) I'll link back to your blog if you PROMISE to post updates occasionally!!!

Carroll said...

When you say "they're my new best friends," are you talking about the milkshakes, or me and Lydia?

; )